Pediatrics is a branch of medicine that includes medical care of newborns, infants, children and adolescents. We provide comprehensive and compassionate healthcare for children and youth (ages 0 to 19).
Conditions We Treat:
• Complete Immunizations (newborn, child, adolescent)
• Mental health care for children.
• Adolescent medicine.
• Breastfeeding counseling.
• Children and youth special health care needs.
• Developmental screening and referral
• Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
• Drug and alcohol use and abuse
• Injury prevention (firearms, violence, and child maltreatment).
•Management of chronic diseases in children (Failure to thrive, Respiratory ,cardiac and kidney issues, constipation, short stature, obesity, malnutrition).